quarta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2010

Piadas sobre professor

Mother: How did you find school today?
Daughter : I just got off the bus and there it was!

Teacher: You missed school yesterday didn't you?
Pupil: Not very much!

What would happen if you took the school bus home?
The police would make you bring it back!

Great news, teacher says we have a test today come rain or shine.
So what's so great about that?
It's snowing outside!

Pupil: I don't think I deserved zero on this test!
Teacher: I agree, but that's the lowest mark I could give you!

Teacher: How can you make so many mistakes in just one day?
Pupil: I get up early!

Teacher: I told you to stand at the end of the line?
Pupil: I tried, but there was someone already there!

Mother: How was your first day at school?
Son: It was all right except for some man called "Teacher" who kept spoiling all our fun!

What did you learn in school today?
Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow!

Teacher: You aren't paying attention to me. Are you having trouble hearing?
Pupil: No, teacher I'm having trouble listening!

Teacher: Class, we will have only half a day of school this morning.
Class: Hooray
Teacher: We will have the other half this afternoon!

Teacher: Why can't you ever answer any of my questions?
Pupil: Well if I could there wouldn't be much point in me being here!

Father: How do you like going to school?
Son: The going bit is fine, as is the coming home bit too, but I'm not too keen on the time in-between!

What are you going to be when you get out of school?
An old man!

Student 1: (to female teacher) Can you hold on to my wallet for me while we take the exam? There may or may not be money in it.
Teacher: I can't be bought!
Student 2: Yes, but can you be rented for a little while?

2 comentários: